Our Holiday Bootcamps are 5 full-days of intensive revision for our PSLE, O-level, and A-level students. It is designed to enable students to be fully prepared for the EOY national examinations. The Bootcamp comprises (1) revision session of all topics, (2) time-trial practice papers, (3) Question & Answer periods, (4) Interactive Maths Games & Fun. Students tell us the bootcamp helps them get up-to-speed on their revision while allowing them to learn in an interactive fun environment.
(*Because of COVID restrictions, our Bootcamps are now spaced out into different groups with different dates & locations, please contact us for details)
- Bootcamp Round 1: March Sch Holidays, 10am-5.30pm daily (5 days)
- Bootcamp Round 2: June Sch Holidays, 10am-5.30pm daily (5 days)
- Bootcamp Round 3: September Sch Holidays, 10am-5.30pm daily (5 days)
- 1hr Lunch Break from 12pm-1pm
- Location: (Please contact us for details)
- 5-Days Intensive Revision Programme
- Taught by ex-MOE Professor Dr Ng & his team
- Step-by-Step Revision of All Topics
- Intervals with Fun & Exciting Math Games
- All Class Materials Provided
- Snack & Refreshments Provided
- $840.00 (Net fees, all charges included)
Taught By Our Best Teachers
Our Bootcamps will be conducted by Dr Ng & his team of teachers, comprising some of our best Primary & Secondary teachers. Together, they will guide you through a step-by-step intensive revision of all topics covered in the PSLE and O-level exams. They will also give you studying insights, and useful examination tips & strategies to guide you as you prepare for the final exams.
Intensive PSLE & O-level Preparation
Our Holiday Bootcamps are a series of intensive tutorials, practices, and games spread over the course of 5-days. The Bootcamp is allows students to make full use of the 1 week during holidays to catch-up on their weaker topcs. We also provide students with a significant head-start for their EOY exam revision. During the Bootcamp, we help each student identify their weaker areas, and create a personal study plan with each student.
We will be providing lots of materials & notes to help students get started on their exam revision, so just bring a pen, and put your thinking caps on! Students will also receive comprehensive packet of revision materials to work on even after the Bootcamp has ended.
Fun Games, Friends & Snacks
Join us for exciting Math games (such as Kahoot! & IXL), and use the snack breaks to interact with others and make friends. Our highly interactive Math Games are designed to help you understand certain maths comcepts better & improve your question response times ― all while having fun and making friends. All in all, we hope you will have a very productive & interesting week with us.
Join Our Bootcamp Now
To join our Bootcamp, please fill in the form below. We will repond to you within 1 working day. If you have questions and wish to speak with us (1) click the Whatsapp icon or (2) call 6475-0624. Feel free to ask us questions, we will be happy to help! Space is limited due to safe-distancing, talk to us today.
2021 Bootcamp Programme
This Bootcamp provides intensive training in the various Sec 3 and Sec 4 E Maths topics that students often have difficulty with. We will be providing lots of materials & notes to help students get started on their O-level E-Maths revision, so just bring a pen, and put your thinking caps on! Towards the end of each day, our teachers will also be available for short one-to-one consultation if you have any particular questions with math & revision techniques.
O-level Maths Topics Covered
- Algebraic Expressions & Formulae
- Angles, Triangles, & Polygons
- Congruence & Similarity
- Coordinate Geometry
- Equations & Inequalities
- Functions & Graphs
- Properties of Circles
- Problems in Real World Contexts
- Trigonometry & Pythagoras’ Theorem
- Vectors in Two Dimensions
- Providing a Rapid Overview of All Major E-Maths Topics
- Easy Ways to Remember Key Formulae
- Techniques for Handling Easy-to-Difficult Practice Problems
- Mastering Intensive Exam-Style Questions
- Get Students To Plan Their Revision Schedule
- Motivation, Support & Encouragement for Students