- 2 hours long, once or twice a week
- We request fees to be paid on the first lesson of each 4-lesson cycle
- Cash or cheque accepted
- All materials are provided
- If you would like to cancel or postpone your lesson, please notify your tutor in advance.
Our Home Tutors
Every teaching applicant goes through two rounds of interviews, and has to fulfil our 14 unique academic criteria. They go through a strict screening process by our students and MOE colleagues.
Home tuition is one of the most effective methods of achieving improvement in math grades. The tutor is the key to the student’s success.
Our Home Tutors
At The Math Tutor, we cannot guarantee that you will score an ‘A’, but we can promise that we will utilise every resource we have to help you towards that achievement.
- We hire only the best & the most experienced tutors. All our tutors are full-time.
- You may contact us at any time, if your tutor is busy, another tutor will assist you.
- Our full range of class handouts as well as JC Exams will be disbursed to you.
Our Home Tuition Sessions
We want to give our students the best value for money, yet ensuring that they receive top quality services. We know costs can get high in today’s lifestyle, so we do our best to keep our fees reasonably affordable.
Sec 1, 2 Students
$ 640 - 1040Per Month
$ 480 - 720Per Month
$ 320 - 560Per Month
Sec 3, 4, 5 Students
$ 720 - 1200Per Month
$ 480 - 800Per Month
$ 320 - 640Per Month
**Fees listed are an approximate guide only, actual fees depend on the teacher selected and the location.
Terms & Conditions
- Fees are paid on the 1st tuition class of each 4-week cycle.
- Payment can be by cash or cheque (we also accept payments by iBanking and Paypal)
- Students are allowed to skip 1 class every 2 calendar months. Fees for that skipped class will be refunded.
- For new students, there is a one-time Materials Fee and a one-time Registration Fee.
Code of Conduct
- Please treat others in the same manner with which you wish to be treated.
- No calls during class; switch your HP to silent mode.
- Be punctual for class.
- Two weeks notice is required if students wish to discontinue tuition classes.
- Every month, we have a Parents Feedback Session, where teachers will meet with parents to have a dialogue
- We initiated this program because we feel students improve best when parents are engaged and vested in their child’s education.